Menu for Delivery/Pick-Up on May 19th!!
We have somewhat of a greatest hits menu for our last meal delivery scheduled this summer before we consider picking back up in the fall. Thank you so much for letting us feed you for all these months! Check out our market schedule to find us at a farmers' market near you!
The team will be making delicious meals with all the extras for you to order, to be delivered or picked up, during the day on Wednesday, May 19. You can also order from our collection of retail goods! Here are the details!
What Is The Cost:
- All prepared meals are $13.
- Desserts range from $4-8.
- Culture Craft Kombucha is $13
How To Order:
- Complete this order form linked here.
- Order deadline is 10pm on Sunday, May 16.
- Orders submitted after this will not be processed.
- Keep track of your order total.
- Orders above $68 qualify for delivery.
- There is no minimum order to pick up from our warehouse.
*Meals have an option of 7% off by request when choosing to pick up.
How Does Payment Work:
- Invoices are sent out manually, generally within 1-4 days of your order.
- Payment is expected within 24 hours of being invoiced.
- Payment can be sent via e-transfer to email@example.com (preferred) or by credit card via a pay link on the invoice.
- Orders may be cancelled if payment is not received in a timely fashion.
(If you need accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Where We Deliver To:
- We deliver to Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Moody, New Westminster, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Delta, Ladner, and Langley.
- If you live somewhere not mentioned, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. We may be able to accommodate.
**There is a very small $4 delivery/fuel surcharge due to increased traffic and gas prices for deliveries outside of the city of Vancouver THAT ARE LESS THAN $100.**
How Does Delivery/Pick-up Work:
- Pick-up is from our production warehouse at 400 Industrial Drive, usually from 11am – 3:30pm.
- Delivery generally happens between 9am – 4pm.
- There will be an email the evening before with further details.
- Please be mindful of our no contact delivery.
- In order to keep everyone a bit safer, our drivers prefer not to push doorbells or ring buzzers.
- Our drivers will generally call/text you when they arrive to let you know when to meet them at the entrance of your building.
- Please let us know if there are any special instructions for delivery.
**If you have access needs, please let us know. Everyone should have access to tasty food!**
If you have any questions about the ordering process, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you out. You are also more than welcome to send feedback to that address.
STRWCRMYRNUTS: French toast with strawberry preserves, coconut creme, potatoes, and BacUN.
NATBUNSOG: Get ‘em for the last time for a while! Pizza-style Natbuns with ceasar salad.
DREWBU: drew’s Korean’ inspired zesty tomato sesame tofu dish with rice and veg!
JUMBODLXSAL: A jumbo deluxe salad with ceasar dressing.
PADTHAI: Classic Pad Thai and Asian-style veg side that you can eat as a salad or hot and mixed into the dish!
MSHMSH: a mish mash of delicious sides and odds and ends.
TEMPSTIRFRY: TEMPEH and veg stir fry with a hoisin /sweet chilli sauce.
CHKNSTIRFRY: CHICKUN and veg stir fry with a hoisin /sweet chilli sauce.
BACMAC: BacUN mac and cheez.
BURGMAC: Cheezburger mac and cheez.
PNORKMAC: Pulled PNOrk mac and cheez.
CUBANO! Thin shredded Cherry No Ha(r)m Roast, Tigerzord, pickles, pineapple, GRILLED TOGETHER. Served with plantains and greens.
TACOBOX! Savoury shredded PNOrk, cactus pad pickles, charro beans, shredded cabbage, sauce, and tortillas.
NACHOBOX: You pack some of your own chips into this incredible deep layered box of wonder.
BUNWICH: Ham and cheez bun with ceasar salad and wedges.
SPECIAL FRIED RICE: Fried BBQ frank with veg and sauerkraut.
BRWNY: BIG ASS CAKEY BROWNIE WONDER w/ walnuts $4
PCOB: Pear Cranberry Oat Bar $4
STRUCOB: Rhubarb Strawberry Oat Bar $4
CARAPOB: Caramel Apple Oat Bar $4
HAZNANLATTE: Hazelnut latte Nanaimo bar $4
CLASNAN: Classic Nanaimo bar $4
PEABALM: Chocolate peanut butter and almond bar $4
GRAN: Granola $8
GROWL: One litre of locally made Kombucha by Culture Craft! $13
Our awesome regular line of items is also available for delivery!
Cheezy, Spready things:
Cheddah 200g/400g $13/$20
BacUN Bits: $12
BacUN: $12 /$20
ChickUN Cubevlaki: $13
ChickUN Cutlets: $12
IMA V Franks: $10
Jackfruit/Seitan Pulled Pnork: $12
Mixed Ground Meatz: $10
Notrods, 2pc $6, or 3x2pc/ $16
PepperNOni, sliced rounds: $9
Porkornot Nawsages, Chipotle or
Smokey Maple Breakfast style: $12
Texas BBQ Rybs: $10 or 2/$17
Wack Forest Ham: $8
Probiotic Foods, sauces, misc:
Slavic Sauerkraut: $10
Woo! Sauce: $8
Stock This Way! It’s Chick-UN Real!: $15 (makes 15-20l deluxe chickUN stock)
Stock This Way- Where’s The Beeaph?!: $15 (makes 15-20L deluxe beeaph stock)
BUT, ER, UM HOW? - NO COW!: 1lb, $12 (1:1 perfect butter replacement- works in pastry, perfect for baking)
Soups, Stews, and MORE:
Butter Mutter ChickUN: $10
Cream of Mushroom Soup $12
Charro Beans: $15
Black Bean Orange Soup: $12
vBounty vBars: $8
PlantBase Peanut Butter Things: PBPBT: $5
Preserves: (all local natural/organic produce and organic sugar)
Preserved local cherries, infused with orange blossom and real vanilla bean, pitted 1L: $20
Triple Berry Preserves (blueberry, blackberry, raspberry): $11/500ml
Strawberry Orange Blossom Preserves: $13/500ml
Nourishing Lotion: $20 (16 0z / 400ml VALUE tub)
(YO! This lotion heals and repairs hands that have been washed to their breaking points. You will love it. Incredible, high quality, ethically sourced ingredients.)
Head on over and place your order!