Menu for Delivery/Pick-Up on April 21!
With spring comes more farmers' markets which means that the the Wednesday delivery and pick-up menus are moving to every two weeks for a while. The good news is, this menu is huge!!
The team will be making delicious meals with all the extras for you to order, to be delivered or picked up, during the day on Wednesday, April 21. You can also order from our collection of retail goods! Here are the details!
What Is The Cost:
- All prepared meals are $13.
- Desserts range from $4-7.
- Culture Craft Kombucha is $13
How To Order:
- Complete this order form linked here.
- Order deadline is 10pm on Sunday, April 18.
- Orders submitted after this will not be processed.
- Keep track of your order total.
- Orders above $68 qualify for delivery.
- There is no minimum order to pick up from our warehouse.
*Meals have an option of 7% off by request when choosing to pick up.
How Does Payment Work:
- Invoices are sent out manually, generally within 1-4 days of your order.
- Payment is expected within 24 hours of being invoiced.
- Payment can be sent via e-transfer to email@example.com (preferred) or by credit card via a pay link on the invoice.
- Orders may be cancelled if payment is not received in a timely fashion.
(If you need accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Where We Deliver To:
- We deliver to Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Moody, New Westminster, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Delta, Ladner, and Langley.
- If you live somewhere not mentioned, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. We may be able to accommodate.
**There is a very small $4 delivery/fuel surcharge due to increased traffic and gas prices for deliveries outside of the city of Vancouver THAT ARE LESS THAN $100.**
How Does Delivery/Pick-up Work:
- Pick-up is from our production warehouse at 400 Industrial Drive, usually from 11am – 4pm.
- Delivery generally happens between 9am – 4pm.
- There will be an email the evening before with further details.
- Please be mindful of our no contact delivery.
- In order to keep everyone a bit safer, our drivers prefer not to push doorbells or ring buzzers.
- Our drivers will generally call/text you when they arrive to let you know when to meet them at the entrance of your building.
- Please let us know if there are any special instructions for delivery.
**If you have access needs, please let us know. Everyone should have access to tasty food!**
If you have any questions about the ordering process, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you out. You are also more than welcome to send feedback to that address.
NATBUNSOG: Pizza Style original Natbuns with slaw.
NEW! BLUEFRNCHNUTS: French Toast with triple berry preserve, creamy coconut pudding, candied nuts, bacUN, and tots.
IT’S BACK! APPLEOFYERNUTS: French Toast with apple pie filling, maple, candied nuts, bacUN, and tots.
BREKWRAP: Scrambled vEggs, BacUN, Tex Mex Veg, and cheez in a grilled wrap with tots and delightful sauce.
NEW! SOUPWRAPBURG: Cheeseburger and Fries Style Wrap with Root Veg and Sausage Stew on the side
NEW! FYSHSAND: Be among the first to try our fried Noisson patty on a delicious bun with lettuce, pickles, tartar sauce, and served with fries and slaw!
NEW! CORNDOGLNCH: Two corndogs, potato wedges, and two sauces. DAMN.
NEW! STEWDIN: Root Vegetable and Sausage Stew with rice, sauce, and garlic bread.
CURDIN: Chick Pea Veg Curry, rice, chutney, and naan.
PADTHAI: Classic Pad Thai and Asian style veg side you can eat as a salad or hot and mixed in to the dish!
OLIOPRIM: Big Olio Primavera Pasta dish served with Garlic Bread
NEW! POKENOISSON: Our new NOisson Fysh Filet lightly grilled atop a classic poke bowl with tons of awesome toppings, with light wasabi mayo dressing!
POKETEMP: Grilled Tempeh atop a classic poke bowl with tons of awesome toppings, with light wasabi mayo dressing!
NEW! JMBODLXSAL: A giant deluxe salad with proteins and fixings and so on!
IT’S BACK! GRAZE: A mix of proteins, charcuterie, sides, and more to graze your way through.
On The Side/Add-On/Family Portions, Extra Value Stuff:
GBREAD: 1/2 loaf of awesome zataar and roast veg garlic veg: $6
HAWAIIAN: Special Fried Rice (Vegan SPAM and Pineapple with Veggs) $13
RARE APPEARANCE, THEY ARE BACK!! CINBUNS: Our legendary cinnamon roll with cream cheez frosting! $6ea/ $60dz
NEW!!!! NATBUNAPPLEPIE: Natbuns, filled with apple pie style filling, fried, and glazed: $7
NEW! SMOREROLLS: Our Cinnamon buns done with buttery sugar filling packed with marshmallows and chocolate with cream cheez frosting! $7ea/$70dz
PCOB: Pear Cranberry Oat Bar $4
RUSTCOB: Rhubarb Strawberry Oat Bar $4
PISNAN: Pistachio Nanaimo Bar $4
CLASNAN: Classic Nanaimo Bar $4
GROWL: One litre of locally made Kombucha by Culture Craft! $13
Our awesome regular line of items is also available for delivery!
Cheezy, Spready things:
Cheddah 200g/400g $13/$20
BacUN Bits: $12
BacUN: $12 /$20
ChickUN Cubevlaki: $13
ChickUN Cutlets: $12
IMA V Franks: $10
Jackfruit/Seitan Pulled Pnork: $12
Mixed Ground Meatz: $10
Notrods, 2pc $6, or 3x2pc/ $16
PepperNOni, sliced rounds: $9
Porkornot Nawsages, Chipotle or
Smokey Maple Breakfast style: $12
Texas BBQ Rybs: $10 or 2/$17
Wack Forest Ham: $8
Probiotic Foods, sauces, misc:
Slavic Sauerkraut: $10
Woo! Sauce: $8
Stock This Way! It’s Chick-UN Real!: $15 (makes 15-20l deluxe chickUN stock)
Stock This Way- Where’s The Beeaph?!: $15 (makes 15-20L deluxe beeaph stock)
BUT, ER, UM HOW? - NO COW!: 1lb, $12 (1:1 perfect butter replacement- works in pastry, perfect for baking)
Soups, Stews, and MORE:
Butter Mutter ChickUN: $10
Cream of Mushroom Soup $12
Root Veg and Sausage Stew $12
Tom Yum Soup: $10
Zataar and Lentil Soup: $10
vBounty vBars: $8
PlantBase Peanut Butter Things: PBPBT: $5
Preserves: (all local natural/organic produce and organic sugar)
Preserved local cherries, infused with orange blossom and real vanilla bean, pitted 1L: $20
Triple Berry Preserves (blueberry, blackberry, raspberry): $11/500ml
Strawberry Orange Blossom Preserves: $13/500ml
Nourishing Lotion: $20 (16 0z / 400ml VALUE tub)
(YO! This lotion heals and repairs hands that have been washed to their breaking points. You will love it. Incredible, high quality, ethically sourced ingredients.)
Head on over and place your order!