Meal and Product Menu for August 4th! Delivery or pick-up, you choose!
Now that we are into the swing of things, we have some capacity to offer meal delivery again! The team will be making delicious meals with all the extras for you to order, to be delivered or picked up, during the day on Wednesday, August 4th. You can also order from our collection of retail goods! Here are the details.
What Is The Cost:
- All prepared meals are $13.
- Desserts range from $4-6.
How To Order:
- Complete this order form linked here.
- Order deadline is 10pm on Sunday, August 1st.
- Orders submitted after this will not be processed.
- Keep track of your order total.
- Orders above $68 qualify for delivery.
- There is no minimum order to pick up from our warehouse.
**Meals have an option of 7% off by request when choosing to pick up.
How Does Payment Work:
- Invoices are sent out manually, generally within 1-4 days of your order.
- Payment is expected within 24 hours of being invoiced.
- Payment can be sent via e-transfer to email@example.com (preferred) or by credit card via a pay link on the invoice.
**If you need accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where We Deliver To:
- We deliver to Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, New Westminster, Maple Ridge, Richmond, Surrey, Delta, Ladner, and Langley.
- If you live somewhere not mentioned, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com. We may be able to accommodate.
**There is a small $4 delivery/fuel surcharge due to increased traffic and gas prices for deliveries outside of the city of Vancouver THAT ARE LESS THAN $100.**
How Does Delivery/Pick-up Work:
- Pick-up is from our production warehouse at 400 Industrial Drive, usually from 11am - 3:30pm.
- Delivery generally happens between 9am - 4pm.
- There will be an email sent out the evening before with further details.
- Please be mindful of our no-contact delivery.
- In order to keep everyone a bit safer, our drivers prefer not to push doorbells or ring buzzers.
- Our drivers will generally call/text you when they arrive to let you know when to meet them at the entrance of your building.
- Please let us know if there are any special instructions for delivery.
**If you have access needs, please let us know. Everyone should have access to tasty food!**
If you have any questions about the ordering process, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you out. You are also more than welcome to send feedback to that address.
DREWBU: drew’s Korean-inspired zesty tomato sesame tofu dish with rice and veg!
NATBUNSPPP: No Ha(r)m Roast Pot Pie Style NATBUNS with caesar salad and garlic toast
NEW! CUBECAESAR: A jumbo Cubevlaki salad with caesar dressing and garlic toast
STWCRMFT: French toast with strawberry jam, pudding, potatoes, and BacUN
BREKBOX: Scramble, beans, sautéed veg, breakfast sausage, and fruit
IT’S BACK!CUBANO: Thin shredded No Ha(r)m Roast, Tigerzord, pickles, grilled pineapple, served with plantains and greens
NEW! CHARRODOGLNCH: Two corn dogs, Charro Beans, greens, and sauce.
PADTHAI: Our perfect Pad Thai with rice noodles, veg, ground peanuts, and greens
NEW! THAICRYBL: Thai curry, rice, and greens
NEW! BMCBWL: Butter ChickUN, rice, naan, and chutney
CHKSTIRFRY- ChickUN and veg stir fry on rice
MSHMSH- A mix of sides and tastes of mains, like a potluck plate
GRAZE: A mix of charcuterie, cheeze, fruit, veg, plus select sides and sauces
NEW! ELPASTORMAC: PNOrk roast, pineapple and Tigerzord mac and cheeze
BROCMAC: Tigerzord and roast broccoli mac and cheeze
DOGMAC: Corn Dog mac and cheeze
BACMAC: BacUN mac and cheeze
PNORKMAC: Pulled PNOrk mac and cheeze
SPECIAL FRIED RICE: Hawaiian/Asian Fusion Style with BacUN, pineapple, and pine nuts
GARBREAD: 1/2 Loaf Special Deluxe Garlic Bread $6
NEW! SPECIAL LIMITED DESSERT:
Tropical Blondies: A jackfruit/pineapple marmalade and toasted marshmallow coconut mound/bar dipped in white chocolate: $6
Our friends at Knead and Nourish are also offering this awesome array of treats:
PBBAR: Peanut Butter Almond Bar $4
PCOB: Pear Cranberry Oat Bar $4
AOB: Apple Oat Bar $4
WALBROWN: Walnut Brownie $4
CLASNAN: Classic Nanaimo Bar $5
MINTNAN: Mint Nanaimo Bar $5
PECBAR: Salted Caramel Pecan Bar with ShortBread Crust $5
Brand NEW In-season Preserves:
JackFruit Pineapple Grapefruit Marmalade: $12 250ml
Whole Pitted Local Cherries, sweet and a hint of nice tartness! $20 1L
Regular Product List:
Cheezy, Spready things:
- Cheddah 200g/400g $13/$20
- Tigerzord: $13
- No-Harmesano $12
- BacUN Bits: $12
- BacUN: $12 /$20
- ChickUN Cubevlaki: $13
- ChickUN Cutlets: $12
- Damn!Burgers: $12
- IMA V Franks: $10
- Jackfruit/Seitan Pulled Pnork: $12
- Mixed Ground Meatz: $10
- Notrods, 2pc $6, or 3x2pc/ $16
- PepperNOni, sliced rounds: $9
- Porkornot Nawsages, Chipotle or Smokey Maple Breakfast style: $12 each
- Texas BBQ Rybs: $10 or 2/$17
- Wack Forest Ham: $8
Probiotic Foods, Sauces, Misc:
- Kimchi: $12
- Slavic Sauerkraut: $10
- Woo! Sauce: $9
- Stock This Way! It’s Chick-UN Real!: $15 (makes 15-20l deluxe chickUN stock)
- Stock This Way- Where’s The Beeaph?!: $15 (makes 15-20L deluxe beeaph stock)
- BUT, ER, UM HOW? NO COW!: $12 for 3/4 lb (1:1 perfect butter replacement- works in pastry, perfect for baking)
Soups, Stews, and MORE:
- Butter Mutter ChickUN: $10
- Cream of Mushroom Soup: $12
- Deluxe Thai Curry: regularly $16 **On sale for $14!!**
- Summer Harvest Veg Soup with Millet: $10 (light broth, chunky herby veg)
- Zataar Lentil Soup $12
- vBounty vBars: $8
- PlantBase Peanut Butter Things: PBPBT: $5
Preserves: (all local natural/organic produce and organic sugar)
- JackFruit Pineapple Grapefruit Marmalade: $12 250ml
- Triple Berry Preserves (blueberry, blackberry, raspberry): $11/500ml **On sale for $7!!**
- Strawberry Orange Blossom Preserves: $13/500ml **On sale for $7!!**
- Whole Pitted Local Cherries, sweet and a hint of nice tartness! $20 1L
- Nourishing Lotion: $20 (16 0z / 400ml VALUE tub)
(YO! This lotion heals and repairs hands that have been washed to their breaking points. You will love it. Incredible, high-quality, ethically sourced ingredients.)